Monday, January 9, 2012

275 Ballistic Extreme

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to pass along this message from another happy customer…
Hey Bob,
Just wanted to drop you a note on the outstanding performance of your 275 BE (again). Been using this bullet for the past three seasons in my Savage ML. I shoot sabotless, sized to .449 with a wonder wad and 57gr. of H4198. I took six deer this year with the 275 BE the longest shot being 265 yds. All six DRT and only recovered one bullet which took out both shoulders and still weighed 192 gr. I shoot three different Savages with one .45 set up for sabotless, one .45 using sabots and a standard .50 for close hunts. Killed total of eleven deer and none of other bullets performed as well as the BE. I use a 195 gr. Barnes with sabot which does OK but would like to try some of your 200 gr HydroCons for next season. Thanks again and hope you have a good new year.

Barry Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment