Monday, January 16, 2012

Letter from another Happy Customer

Bob;

Thank you for the information packet that you sent. It helped confirm how my rifle was shooting.

I just got back from a trip to hunt Ohio's muzzleloading season. On the third morning I put a respectable buck to bed in a sanctuary. The wind switched so I had to change blinds to match the conditions. That afternoon I took the widest buck of my hunting career. His rack carried 9 points but his inside spread was an impressive 22 1/4" inches. I use a TC Pro Hunter in 50 caliber loaded with 105 grains of Blackhorn 209 powder topped with a 250 gr. Hydro Con. I was sighted in 3" high at a 100 yards and put the buck down in his tracks about the 200 yard mark. I could not be happier with the performance of this bullet. I did not recover the bullet since it was a complete pass through.

Thank you for making such a fine product.

Mike McFadden

No comments:

Post a Comment