Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another happy customer!



Hi Bob,

My name is Bob McLuckey. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions on the telephone the other day and for referring me to George Costello who answered the rest. The attached target is from some shooting I did with your 300 match/hunter bullets. I shot them out of a rem 700ml which I had converted to shoot a 25" McGowan 45 cal barrel with a savage smokeless breech plug. The load I used was 68gr of IMR4198, one felt wad, and a CCI 209mag primer. The groups measured .382 at 100yds and .701 at 200yds. I chronographed the load right at 2600fps. I am amazed at how well this bullet shoots and at its down range ballistic capabilities. I basically have taken my muzzleloader and this bullet and turned them into a single shot 338mag. as far as ballistic are concerned. I can't wait to try the 325 as well. Thanks Again

No comments:

Post a Comment