Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Randy,

I had to share these groups with someone who'd appreciate them. (laugh) I may not do this again in my lifetime. I'm still a rookie with firearms, but had success with archery... so at least I know about form and aiming. My bench is terrible, my seat was too high, and I was not relaxed at all... but the gun shot two excellent three shot groups. I was amazed really.

This was the Savage ML 10 you ordered for me last year, with the 300gr Match Hunter ... 59 gr of VV (that you helped me get with a simple phone call this year). 100 yds... cool, no wind.

Boy that load packs a wallop!! Very slight cut on the bridge of my nose where my scope bumped my safety glasses one time. (new rubber frames ordered).

I had spoken with Bob Parker when ordering the bullets, and was going to try 60 gr, but the cap on the little plastic container wouldn't completely close with 60... good thing I'd say.

As always, thanks for your help Randy ... ted

No comments:

Post a Comment