Thursday, March 15, 2012

Realizing the Dream!

There are some things that simply never leave our memories or our dreams! I remember well the first time I saw a flight of geese gliding low over my deer blind; the first time I saw the Tetons; my first trip to Alaska; my first glimpse of migrating Caribou and my first trip to Big Timber Montana and the first time I held a Shiloh Sharps.

There has always been embedded in my DNA the desire to own and develop a respectable skill with the Sharps.Some very good friends took care of the ownership sometime back and presented me with a beautiful Sharps 45/110. The following are photos of some of my testing. I would like to call to your attention the projectiles at the end of the photos. These are the Hydra Cons developed for the Sharps. They have the traditional appearance with the dependable expansion that is characteristic of the Hydra Con. I wish to acknowledge Mr. Steve Garbe for his assistance with bullet testing and for producing the fantastic SPG bullet lube and instructional and loading data. I hope the following will be both useful and enjoyable.


Bob Parker














No comments:

Post a Comment