Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Testing of the Parker 325


Today was a good day for shooting--no wind and plenty of time. This a three shot group with my .45 Cal. Ultilmate Firearms BP Express. I realize these are a bit rare,most rifles are .50 Cal--but if you happen to have one ---it could be a shooter--Load--4 Pdx Pellets--200grs--bullet Parker325 Match/Hunter


I have been asked questions concerning the Parker 325's ability to shoot in a 1:28 twist. This group is a four bullet test which never makes for a basis of absolute declarations, but it is an indication that the 1:28 will handle the projectile . The rifle was a T.C. Pro Hunter,load two Pdx. Pellets,range 100 yds.------The expanded bullet in the post below was @ --2076fps--it is my opinion that standard muzzleloaders will require shooting the point of shoulder---again,I have no data to back this up.

-Bob Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment